SOFTOUCH™ PERISTALTIC PLUS™ TEAT S 2PK
Developing a Stable Rhythm for Nursing
– Your baby will slowly start to stay awake for longer periods of time Over 4 kg. Baby drinks roughly 100ml in 10 mins
– Baby will drink continuously for a longer period of time.
– From 2 months baby will drink more per day at roughly 3 hourly intervals.
SOFTOUCH™ PERISTALTIC PLUS™ TEAT M 2PK
Stronger Neck and Head Control
– Baby develops stronger head and neck control and looks in the direction of sounds. Over 6kg Baby drinks roughly 150ml in 10 mins
– Your baby will settle down to nursing and feel more comfortable with each feed – this will also result in less focus on sucking.
– On average, there will be 5-6 nursings per day at roughly 4 hourly intervals
SOFTOUCH™ PERISTALTIC PLUS™ TEAT L 2PK
Turning Over and Sitting Up
– Your baby will start to eat baby food.
– After one month of eating baby food, she will adjust to the new food and eat it twice per day.
– Your baby will start cutting teeth. Over 8kg Baby drinks roughly 200ml in 10 mins
– Baby will follow a morning/ afternoon/ evening nursing schedule.
– Nursing finishes very quickly as baby’s sucking reflex action is very strong.
– Baby nurses sitting up.
– Once your baby is comfortable with sitting, she will start to hold the bottle and drink by herself.
– Your baby will start cutting teeth and begin to bite on the teat.