|Choose your size||
Step 1, Step 2
Pigeon Training Teether Step 1 & 2
R125.00 inc. tax
It is natural for babies to put things into their mouths as they are exploring their senses.
Pigeon’s Training Teethers are an ideal aid to assist babies with their oral development.
- Designed to fit into baby’s palm with an easy-to-grip handle
- Firm teething pad
- Develops baby’s skill of holding and gripping
- Baby learns the texture of various objects through biting
Babies’ lips are tactile sensors and are crucial for learning how to eat properly. From 4 months onwards, your baby will learn to sense using its lips. Proper development will prepare your baby well for semi-solid foods following on from your baby’s exclusive milk diet.
Pigeon’s Step 1 Training Teether is:
- An ideal stimulus for baby’s lips with different soft flexible textures;
- The dumbbell shape is easy to grip; and
- The movable, rattling & coloured rings will stimulate and encourage your baby to play and explore
Training Teether Step Two, 7 + months
The periodontal membrane is a fleshy tissue between the tooth and tooth socket that holds the tooth in place, attaching it to the adjacent tooth, and enables it to resist the stresses of chewing.
From 7 months onwards, the periodontal membrane between the baby’s teeth will start to develop and will act as a sensor to determine the texture of food.
Pigeon’s Step 2 Training Teether is:
- An ideal stimulus for the periodontal membrane;
- Has different chewing textures;
- An attractive rattle and movable coloured rings;
- Encourages and stimulates your baby to play and explore.
CARE: Before each use, wash in soapy water. Rinse thoroughly in clean water.