Toddler Checklist 1-3 years
- Toddler Bed
- Sleeping Bag
Safety & Healthcare
- Bed Rails or the pregnancy body contour pillow will also do the trick to keep your little one from rolling out the bed!
Changing & Nappies
- Pull up’s
- Potty Training Seat
- Step – Perfect for the bathroom to reach the basin
- Car Seat – check the weight restrictions and ensure you are still in line. Most seats can take up to 36kgs, you may need to transition to a booster seat
- Weekender Bag – for those important, must have sleep overs at Granny!
- Lot’s of affordable clothing sets – remember, your toddler is in exploring mode, chances of clothing being ruined are high. Have a separate couple of nice clothing outfits for when you go out and special occasions.
- Soft shoes and be ok with barefoot in the Summer!
- Age Appropriate Sippy Cups or Bottles
- Plastic Feeding Utensils
- Musical Toys
- Building/Stacking Blocks
- A toy box will also be super handy to keep things tidy
- Rewards and star charts also work brilliantly at this stage